United DFC Summer Positions
Position: Various Staff Positions Available
Application Deadline: Sunday March 25th.
The new United DFC soccer club is at the beginning of an exciting time as the result of a merger between Dartmouth Football Club, Cole Harbour Soccer Club, Dartmouth United Soccer Club and Eastern Passage Soccer Club. It will offer programming from U3 to all levels of Senior soccer.
As with the originating clubs, United DFC will be hiring for a number of summer positions.
These positions will fall under the General Manager, the Director of Soccer or one of the
two Technical Directors.
The following potential Staff Positions within United DFC may be available:
- Community Soccer Coordinator – Eastern Passage Community
- Mini Soccer Program Coordinator – Cole Harbour Community
- Mini Soccer Program Coordinator -Dartmouth Community
- Coordinator of Goalkeeper Development
- Player Development Youth – Male Performance A/AA/AAA
- Player Development Youth – Female Performance A/AA/AAA
- Soccer Camp Coordinator
- U8 Prospects Coordinator
- Coaching Development Coordinator
- Administrative Support Coordinator
- Player Development Youth – Male Prospects
- Player Development Youth – Female Prospects
- Recreation Program Coordinator – Cole Harbour
- Recreation Program Coordinator – Dartmouth
- Special Events Coordinator – Jamborees & Tournaments
- Fundraising and Sponsorship Coordinator
These are all full-time positions with the potential of 8, 12, 14 and 16 week durations.
Seeking candidates with the following preferred, but not essential, skills:
- Experience working with children between the ages of 3 and 17
- A soccer playing background (of any level)
- Ability to be a responsible adult
- Coaching qualifications (i.e. Learn to Train etc.)
- Ability to recruit and support coaches.
- Ability to be flexible with their hours and positions
- Available to work most evenings and some weekends
- Ability to work independently
- Access to transportation
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivating and energetic
To be eligible for the majority of these positions, you must be attending a University in the fall of 2018. If you are not attending University in the fall, you may still apply, but preference will be to students. Wages and positions will depend on experience, qualifications and previous positions within the originating clubs.
Interested candidates should forward their Resume, by email, to the Director of Soccer, Adam Miller, at firstname.lastname@example.org and the General Manager, Heather Braun, at email@example.com. Application deadline is Sunday March 25th.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.