May 5 – May 12
Registration for all senior, community, skills center and mini programs are open. Performance programs are closed. Other programs will be closing as they fill up. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Please let your friends know that it is important to register ASAP before the community and mini teams are formed so that we can honour friend requests. As teams and programs fill up, friend requests become more and more difficult to accommodate. Please check the website for further information.
- Community Programs (B) to start the week of May 20th– Community teams will be created this coming week. Tell your friends to register ASAP so we can accommodate friend requests.
- U10 Community Program Kick Off will be at East Coast Varsity on June 1st with first week of soccer to begin June 3rd
- Mini Kick off on May 27 with first week of soccer to begin on June 3rd
In person registration
Payment Plans are available
Did you know you can register online and/ or in person and arrange for monthly installments?
Online Camp Registration will open mid week.
Check the udfc.ca website on Wednesday to register for any of our week long summer camps. Cost $150. Locations in Dartmouth and Cole Harbour.
Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12
Make Mom’s day with a special UDFC “Mom T-shirt” . Available in our office during office hours. (Mom’s also love UDFC hoodies, water bottles and ball hats.)
Did you know?
Many members were surprised to see where their fees are going. If you didn’t see it last week, check out this link that shows how your soccer fees are used. https://udfc.ca/about-fees/
You can find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @UnitedDFC.
- Ongoing In person registration – in office and online
- May 6 Strength and Conditioning begins for AA & AAA teams
- May 6 Community (B) teams being named/ created this week.
- May 8 UDFC Summer camp registration opens online
- May 12 Mother’s Day – give her a UDFC Mom Shirt!
- May 20 Dry Run for Mini Coaches- to learn how to run program
- May 20 Community (B) programs begin
- May 27 Mini Kick Off for players – to get uniforms, meet coach etc.
- June 1 U10 Community (U10C) Kick Off at East Coast Varsity Turf
- June 3 Mini Programs begin at all 4 mini fields.
- June 3 U10 Community program begins this week
- Aug 17/18 Soccer by the Sea Year End Jamboree for U10C, 12C and mini teams