United DFC Family Fun Run – Friday, July 26
RSVP your Attendance! HERE
Baker Tilly and Hyper Amusements Rentals are pleased to present the 2nd Annual United DFC Family Fun Run. Join UDFC families for a 3km flat scenic route that runs along the beautiful shore of Russel Lake. Click here for more information on this free family event.
UDFC Wish List and Give Away Page
As a not for profit volunteer soccer club, there are things we would love to have, but would never buy. If you know of anyone looking to donate the items listed under “Wish List” please let us know!
This week we are looking for a couch for our summer staff lunch room. We are also looking for donations for coach/volunteer appreciation. Check the Wish List/ Give Away page often!
Occasionally, we will outgrow something we have and will offer it to our members on this page as well. Please view the items listed under “Give Aways”. This week we have 2 small microwaves to give away.
Poor Field Conditions? Call 3-1-1
If you think field conditions are poor on a specific field (holes, long grass, etc) you can call the city and issue a report. Call 3-1-1 and leave a detailed message or open a case file. In addition, you can also email the club at email@example.com with photos and the case number given to you by the city and we can also follow up. The more reports they get about a field, the faster the city deals with the complaint.
UDFC 50/50 – Draw Date July 31
The UDFC online 50/50 is underway. Our registration fees cover the cost of our programs. This 50/50 is a way for members to fundraise with the goal of reducing those fees for their family. The more tickets we sell, the bigger the pot and the easier it will be to sell tickets. Funds raised this summer can be used towards winter registration, clothing sold at the UDFC office and Summer 2020 registration fees.
Look for your email from Experience Fundraising and follow the directions to sell the tickets. Good luck!!
UDFC Mini Jamboree- July 20
On Saturday, July 20th, we will be holding our first Mini fun day of the summer at the Portland Estates Elementary school. Click here for more details.
UDFC Premier Teams Update:
Mens – The UDFC AAA Premier Men’s team is currently in first place.
Women- The UDFC AAA Premier Women’s team is currently in third place.
Click here for the full schedule and standings.
Did you know?
UDFC Soccer balls are for sale at the UDFC office for $20 each. We have size 3, size 4 and a limited number of size 5 balls. Come into the store and get yours before they are gone!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to share wonderful news with the club!
You can find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @UnitedDFC.
Help us celebrate – tweet on social media when great things happen to UDFC players and families. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for anything you think should be communicated in Need To Know. Deadline is Sunday at noon each week.
Summary of Important Dates:
- July 15th – July 19th – Soccer Camp – Week 2 -Dartmouth High
- Monday, July 15 – Eastlink TV Game – UDFC U15 AAA girls vs Suburban FC 6:30 pm Kick off
- Saturday, July 20- UDFC Mini Jamboree/ Fun Day
- July 22nd – July 26th – Soccer Camp -Week 3 – Cole Harbour
- Friday, July 26th – Baker Tilly and Hyper Amusement Rentals present the UDFC Family Fun Run
- Monday, July 29 – Eastlink TV Game – UDFC Premier Senior Men vs Valley 6:30 pm Kick off – Mainland Commons, Halifax
- July 31 – UDFC 50/50 ticket sales end – Winner Drawn
- August 5th – August 9th – Soccer Camp -Week 4- Dartmouth High
- Week 5 – August 12th – August 16th – Soccer Camp -Week 5 -Cole Harbour
- Week 6 – August 19th – August 23rd – Soccer Camp -Week 6 – Dartmouth High
- Aug 17/18 Soccer by the Sea Year End Jamboree for U10C, 12C and mini teams