Our programs are quickly filling up. Please remind your friends and family to register ASAP for the following programs.
- MINI PROGRAMS – U5, U6, U8 & U10C
- NSSL COMMUNITY PROGRAMS – U12C, U13B, U15B & U18B
- NSSL – SKILL CENTRE PROGRAMS – U7/8, U9, U10 & U11
We are continuing with our Multi-Sport/Activity offer this winter. This season’s Multi-Sport/Activity option includes all of the practices and half of the games for all of the NSSL listed programs above. All NSSL games are on the weekend. So if you are participating in other sports or have other activities on weekends, then this may be the program option for you. See our Winter Program descriptions – https://udfc.ca/winter-
50/50 Fundraising – Congratulations to the September 50/50 winner – Lorretta Hogan – Prize $603
All families were emailed information about UDFC’s new Jersey 4 Life program. That email and Frequently Asked Questions may be found this link. Thank you for your support. https://udfc.ca/2019/09/22/udfc-jersey-4-life-program/
Senior Teams AAA Women and Men Nationals Update:
MSVU Kick For A Cure
The Mount Saint Vincent University (MSVU) soccer teams are thrilled to introduce the second annual MSVU Kick For A Cure! After raising $1100 to support breast cancer research at the inaugural Kick For A Cure and seeing so many come out to support the cause, MSVU is bringing this event back in order to continue supporting such an important cause during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
MSVU would love for United DFC members to join the teams in wearing pink during their regular season finales against St. Thomas University on October 20th. The women kickoff at 12pm, and the men follow at 2pm, both at Mainland Commons.
Entry for the games will be by donation, with all proceeds going to the Canadian Cancer Society.
Check out the Facebook event to RSVP, and for more updates and info!
Lost and Found Items
UDFC has held onto lost and found items from the summer (including camps, special events and training). We will continue to hold onto these items until Saturday, October 19 at which time they will be donated. If you have lost anything (including many water bottles, clothing items and even a lost cleat or two) please come in and take a look.
Article of the Week for Parents
Save the Date: UDFC goes to the Mooseheads – February 22, 2020
Sections 15-20. Tickets will be available in late October.
Summer Soccer Photos
All summer soccer photos are ready for pick up at the UDFC office. The office is located at 75 MacDonald Ave, Unit 4. Please check the website for updated office hours.
Did you know?
We have youth sized track suits in stock! Come in and try one one. These suits will fit players as small as U7/8. We also have a new style rainjacket
- Youth Pants – $55
- Youth Jacket $60
- Adult Track Pants (Mens and Womens cut) $65
- Adult Track Jacket (Mens and Womens cut) $75
- Rain Jacket (Mens and Womens cut) $90
Share your wonderful news with us on social media. Like/ Tag United DFC by adding @UnitedDFC on your social media posts.
You can find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @UnitedDFC.
Summary of Important Dates:
- October 7 – Competitive/ Performance Teams named for winter season
- October 8-14 – UDFC AAA Mens and Womens at Club Nationals in Nfld.
- October 12-14– Office closed Thanksgiving Weekend (Sat, Sunday and Monday)
- October 19- Lost and found items will be donated after 12 noon
- October 20- MSVU Kick for a Cure games – wear pink – 12 & 2 Mainland commons
- Week of October 21st – Training starts for Skill Centres, U12-U18 A/B/C Team Programs
- Week of November 4th – Training Starts for U15/17 AAA Programs
- Week of November 4th – Games start for NSSL teams (except 15/17 AAA teams)
- Week of November 11th – Training Starts for Mini and U10C Programs
- December 21 – Last Saturday the office is open until February.
- February 22 – UDFC goes to the Mooseheads Game