UDFC Small Group Training
UDFC is pleased to announce our Small Group Training is back with a revised schedule. Participating players are seeing improvement in their skill level and enjoying the challenge of a high quality, engaging session tailored to their specific needs and areas to improve. National B License coach, Mike Locke and his staff continue to run the small group sessions. One noteworthy change is the addition of a Saturday afternoon session for U9 and 10 players (2:30-3:30 pm).
- “It was really fun and worth getting up for.” – 12 year old player
- “My 11 year old daughter loved the fun drills and individual attention. She enjoyed meeting kids from other teams and thought the striking drills were really fun.” – UDFC parent
- “Mike made the sessions up beat and engaging for the players and it gave a great opportunity for much more one on one coaching tailored to our daughter’s areas for improvement than would be possible in a full team practice.” – UDFC parent
- UDFC knows the players already, and we can share the Feedback Forms with Coach Mike to better allow him to design sessions and coaching points around what your child needs to improve.
- Sessions being at ECV, it keeps you in the Dartmouth/CH/EP area.
- Early mornings also means that the sessions will not conflict with other arrangements.
- Mike Locke is the perfect person to lead the program with his experience leading the last Canada Games team meaning he knows what the players need to reach the highest level.
- Small groups mean more attention per player.
- Group work is more realistic to the game, than individual sessions.
Visit udfc.ca to register. https://udfc.demosphere-secure.com/_registration Select small group training as the option in demosphere.
Note: If the training times in demosphere don’t match what you see here, please register anyway and use the days and times listed here. You can confirm with email@example.com
For more information or to register for individual sessions rather than all 10 at once ($40 each) please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-404-8332