UDFC Toy Drive for Christmas Daddies
United DFC is proud to help support Christmas Daddies this year, by hosting a Toy Drive. We invite our UDFC family to help support this great cause by purchasing a toy (unwrapped) and drop it off to the office during regular business hours. From now until 1 Dec. If you are unable to get to the office and want to donate a toy please let us know and we will get it picked up.
Invitation to Register – Make sure to complete full registration ASAP
If you have received an invitation to join a U12 Prospects, U12 Whitecaps, U13 A/AA, U15A, U18 A/AA please ensure that you register ASAP to ensure that you are receiving up to date communication from your team. Coaches are not able to get your email address and add you to the team roster until you register.
UDFC Small Group Training
- We know the players already, and we can share the Feedback Forms with Mike to better allow him to design sessions and coaching points around what your child needs to improve.
- Sessions being at ECV, it keeps you in the Dartmouth/CH/EP area.
- Early mornings also means that the sessions will not conflict with other arrangements.
- Mike Locke is the perfect person to lead the program with his experience leading the last Canada Games team meaning he knows what the players need to reach the highest level.
- Small groups mean more attention per player.
- Group work is more realistic to the game, than individual sessions.
Club Conversations with UDFC President, Rob Gillis
Do you have questions about United DFC? Do you have ideas that will improve the club for all its members? Are you interested in getting involved? Are you wondering what our plans are for the short and long term? If you are, please mark your calendar for the dates. You can come as a player, team, parent, coach or manager and talk with our club’s President, Rob Gillis. Location: United DFC Office from 7:30 – 9 pm
- Monday, November 25, 2019
- Monday, December 16, 2019.
Jersey 4 Life pick up can be picked up at the UDFC office any time this week
This is for all programs wearing the Navy jerseys – EXCEPT AAA players who have not fully registered and paid the Jersey 4 Life fee at this time. Mini Players – you are not paying the Jersey 4 Life fee and your winter jerseys will be delivered to you at the first practice.
The United DFC 2019 AGM will take place on December 1st
Location is to be determined.
AAA Registration issues
The fees for the AAA program were missed during the programming of the registration process. Anyone who has already registered without fees will be contacted with information about how the fees will be applied.
Article of the Week for Parents
Share your wonderful news with us on social media. Like/ Tag United DFC by adding @UnitedDFC on your social media posts.
You can find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @UnitedDFC.
Summary of Important Dates:
- November 11 – Office closed – Remembrance Day – Lest We Forget
- Week of November 11th – Training Starts for Mini and U10C Programs
- November 25 UDFC Office 7:30 – 9 pm- Club Conversations with the President
- December 1 – AGM – Location TBD
- December 16 UDFC Office 7:30 – 9 pm- Club Conversations with the President
- December 21 – Last Saturday the office is open until February.
- February 22 – UDFC goes to the Mooseheads Game