There are 2 options to register for our summer program:
Online Registration Form | In-office Registration (printable forms)
- Please review the Program Summary Table to determine which programs are available for your child’s age. From the table you can link through to specific details about each program to find the best fit.
- All programs are available to girls and boys. Programs marked co-ed combine the girls and boys programs.
- Any questions not found in our FAQ can be addressed by contacting our office by phone at 902-433-3872 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Players who register before May 18 will be placed on teams based on placement (tryout) results (U9-U17). Due to league deadlines, late registrations will only be accepted if there are vacancies. United DFC will do the best they can to place all players on teams. Please register early.
- Registration numbers will determine the number and level of teams we will have. Our age groups and team levels (AAA, AA, A, B, C) will depend on the number of players registered and how players are assessed at our balancing sessions.
- AAA and AA programs are not offered through the leagues at all levels.
- AAA available for U15 and U17
- AA available at U13, U15
- Depending on the season (usually winter), there may be Soccer Skills training open to players that choose not play in the the league, but want to continue to train in a team environment. These players are placed (through the balancing process) on the appropriate skilled team. The skills training gives the player the option to attend both of the team training sessions each week, but not games. Players choosing the skills option will NOT be permitted to play in the league, and cannot be called up. Check the program summary table for these programs.
- For information on financial aid and Scholarship Programs, please contact the club at email@example.com.