A note on registration here? Closed?
List of teams and coaches with links to team page?
What gear do families need to provide?
- Shin guards
- Don’t forget a water bottle and sunscreen!
- Tournaments at the mini level/ U8-U10 level are called Jamborees. Teams play 3-4 games and the score is not kept.
- Participation in Jamborees is decided on by individual teams or groups of interested players.
- Jamboree fees may mean additional cost for parents – more details to follow
- There are a number of jamborees at each level available to choose from
- Tournaments are decided on by individual teams.
- Tournament fees are not covered by the club and will mean additional cost for parents.
Programs start the week of June 4
|U7 Boys||7:15-8:30pm||Wagner||6-7:15pm||Ecole Bois
|U8 Girls||6-7:15pm||Wagner||7:15-8:30pm||Ecole Bois Joli|
|U8 Boys||7:15-8:30pm||Wagner||6-7:15pm||Ecole Bois