Our U10c is a recreational program aimed at players who just want to play for fun and with their friends. This program is open to all players, new or old, who are interested in having a blast at the soccer field. The U10c program are entered in an in-house league where all games will be in the Dartmouth, Cole Harbour, Eastern Passage & Porter’s Lake area.
Dates and times are based off previous seasons. These may change once we have our schedules from the HRM. Teams will be notified of any changes.
Under 10 – 2009
Fees & Registration
- Practices. Grass fields in the Dartmouth, CH or Eastern Passage area
- Games. Grass fields in the Dartmouth, Cole Harbour, Eastern Passage & Porter’s Lake area
Varies depending on gender
- Boys: Practices – Monday & Games – Wednesdays
- Girls: Practices – Tuesday & Games – Thursdays
- Times: Target of 6pm – 7pm (Will finish no later than 8pm)
- No weekends practices.
- Practices: 1 /week – 1 hour in length
- Games: 1 / week
Week of May 20 to week of August 19. Held on turf until end of May and transferring to grass for remainder of season.
- U10c Kick Off Jamboree/Event – At a turf in Dartmouth or Cole Harbour
- Entry into UDFC Mini Jamboree in July
- Entry into Soccer by the Sea in August
- Bi-Weekly Skills practice – June-August on grass.