The goal of our Whitecaps, AA & AAA programs is to provide the best possible program for our players. As our highest level within the club, we will be looking to push the players individual development to help them reach their full potential. These teams require a large level of commitment to the team. These teams are invite only (see below for dates). The teams will be entered in the NSSL.
Dates and times are based off previous seasons. These may change once we have our schedules from the HRM. Teams will be notified of any changes.
Under 12 – 2007
- Players must be registered by March 24th
- Initial team announced on April 7th (all players selected at this time are on the team for the season)
- 2 week period for assessment of unassessed players (did not play for United DFC in the winter)
- Final Team announcement – April 28th
Fees & Registration
- Practices. TBD. Will be a turf field in the Dartmouth, Cole Harbour or Eastern Passage area
- Games. TBD
- Practice: TBD
- Games: TBD
- Times: TBD
- Number of Teams: 1 per gender
- Players Per Team: Up to 16
- Practices: 2 / week – 90 minutes in length
- Games: 1 / week – The league to decide
Week of April 15 to week of September 24 (may go later if team makes provincials). Held on turf until end of May and transferring to grass for remainder of season.
- 1 Strength & Conditioning Session per week
- At least 2 games videoed and uploaded to VidSwap for player access
- At least 2 video sessions hosted by TD Mesut Mert and coaches
- Day time Skills session – Starting in July