Our C & B recreational programs are aimed at players who just want to play for fun and with their friends. This program is open to all players, new or old, who are interested in having a blast at the soccer field. The teams will be entered in the NSSL who play games anywhere in HRM.
Dates and times are based off previous seasons. These may change once we have our schedules from the HRM. Teams will be notified of any changes.
Under 13 – 2006
Fees & Registration
- Practices. Grass fields in the Dartmouth, CH or Eastern Passage area
- Games. Grass fields in the HRM area. Unlikely to be further than Sackville
- Practice: TBD (no weekends)
- Games: The league to decide, usually a weeknight
- Times: TBD
- Cap: none
- Per Team: 17
- Practices: 1 /week – 1 hour in length
- Games: 1 / week – The league to decide, usually a weeknight
Week of May 20 to week of August 19. Held on turf until end of May and transferring to grass for remainder of season.
Day time Skills practices starting in July