The goal of our “A” programs is to provide a balance between cost and providing the best program for our players. The program is designed to give the players the opportunity to develop skills, for those who want to play at AA or AAA while also providing a fun, competitive environment for the players who are happy at A. These teams are invite only (see below for dates). The teams will be entered in the NSSL.
Dates and times are based off previous seasons. These may change once we have our schedules from the HRM. Teams will be notified of any changes.
Under 15 – 2004 – 2005
- Players must be registered by March 24th
- Initial team announced on April 7th (all players selected at this time are on the team for the season)
- 2 week period for assessment of unassessed players (did not play for United DFC in the winter)
- Final Team announcement – April 28th
Fees & Registration
- Practices. TBD. Will be a turf field in the Dartmouth, Cole Harbour or Eastern Passage area
- Games. TBD
- Practice: TBD
- Games: TBD
- Times: TBD
- Number of Teams: Depends on number of registrations
- Player Cap: none
- Players Per Team: 22
- Practices: 2 / week – 90 minutes in length
- Games: 1 / week – The league to decide
Week of April 15 to week of August 19 (may go later if team makes provincials). Held on turf until end of May and transferring to grass for remainder of season.
- Option to sign up for 1 Strength & Conditioning Session per week
- Day time Skills session – Starting in July
- 1 classroom video session ran by TD, Mesut Mert
- 1 game videoed and uploaded to VidSwap for player access Day time Skills practices starting in July