United DFC summer camps are here! Beat back the summer doldrums with a week of soccer skill-building and other fun activities for your child. United DFC day camps run throughout the summer and offer an excellent opportunity for your child to build confidence in their soccer abilities, get some exercise, meet new friends, reconnect with old ones, and—most importantly—have fun!
Mike Locke will be leading the camps, with support from Talia Corkum and our team of certified technical coaches & support staff. Camp instructors will help your child fine-tune their soccer skills, both as an individual and as part of a team. United DFC’s “ALL4ONE” approach to soccer coaching and instruction will ensure that your child has an opportunity to work and grow to achieve their personal best within a supportive and friendly soccer community.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to build some United DFC soccer fun into your child’s summer plans!
- Half Days (Mornings only) TBD
Enter “HALFDAY” in the discount code option in Step 2
Times: Camp will run from 9am – 4pm
- Week 1 – July 8th – July 12th – Cole Harbour
- Week 2 – July 15th – July 19th – Dartmouth High
- Week 3 – July 22nd – July 26th – Cole Harbour
- Week 4 – August 5th – August 9th – Dartmouth High
- Week 5 – August 12th – August 16th – Cole harbour
- Week 6 – August 19th – August 23rd – Dartmouth High
Early drop off (8am) and late pick up (5pm) $5/day – $25/Week
We are alternating our six camps between two locations. Three camps at Dartmouth High (Sportsplex for swimming) and three camps at Cole Harbour High (Cole Harbour Place for swimming).
Online Camp Registration is completed through the same online system as league registration.
- Sessions run weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., with early drop-off and late pick-up options available.
- Drop-off at Cole Harbour High field.
- Pick Up at Cole Harbour Place Lobby unless otherwise notified.
- Any changes will be communicated to parents through email before 7am the morning of.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Soccer gear (cleats, shin pads, shorts, socks)
- Swimming gear (towel, swimsuit)
- Regular sneakers
- Change of clothes if needed
- Water bottle
- Bug spray
- Lunch (No nuts or tree nuts)
- Snacks (same as above)
If you require more information or clarification, please contact email@example.com at any time.