The goal of our U12 Prospects programs is to provide a balance between cost and providing the best program for our players. As the first year of team selections, the program is designed to give the players the opportunity to develop skills, for those who want to play at WCs or AA in the future, providing a fun, competitive environment and developing a team environment. These teams are invite only (see below for dates). The teams will be entered in the NSSL.
Under 12 – 2008
- Players must be registered by September 29
- Initial team announced on October 7th (all players selected at this time are on the team for the season)
- 2 week period for assessment of unassessed players
- Final Team announcement – October 21st
Fees & Registration
$440 Register Online
- $365 Register Online
- All Multi-Sport/Activity Programs include all of the practices of the full program but only half of the games / Skill Centre Jamboree weekends.
- Day/Time: TBD
- Team Practice: 1 team practice per week in Dartmouth / Cole Harbour / Eastern Passage Gym (TBD)
- Skills Practice: 1 Skills per week on turf (12 & 13s. A’s and B’s will be invited. Mandatory for As, Optional for Bs)
- 1 Optional Strength & Conditioning per week (Extra $99 fee)
October 21 and runs through March 13 (19 weeks)
Break – December 20th– Jan 6th
Teams / Games
1-2 balanced teams depending on registration numbers.
1 game per week on the weekend.
Head coach of these programs will be an appropriately qualified volunteer.