The goal of our “A” programs is to provide a balance between cost and providing the best program for our players. The program is designed to give the players the opportunity to develop skills, for those who want to play at AA or AAA while also providing a fun, competitive environment for the players who are happy at A. These teams are invite only (see below for dates). The teams will be entered in the NSSL.
Under 13 – 2007
- Players must be registered by September 29th
- Initial team announced on October 7th (all players selected at this time are on the team for the season)
- 2 week period for assessment of unassessed players (did not play for United DFC previously)
- Final Team announcement – October 21st
Fees & Registration
$440 Register Online
$365 (Multi-Sport) Register Online
All Multi-Sport/Activity Programs include all of the practices of the full program but only half of the games
Maximum of two (2) Multi-Sport Players
- Day/Time: TBD
- Team Practice: 1 team practice per week in Dartmouth / Cole Harbour / Eastern Passage Gym (TBD)
- Skills Practice: 1 Skills per week on turf (12 & 13s. A’s and B’s will be invited. Mandatory for As, Optional for Bs)
- 1 Optional Strength & Conditioning per week (Extra $99)
October 21 and runs through March 13 (19 weeks)
Break – December 20th– Jan 6th
Teams / Games
1-2 balanced teams depending on registration numbers.
1 game per week on the weekend.
Head coach of these programs will be an appropriately qualified volunteer.