Our C & B recreational programs are aimed at players who just want to play for fun and with their friends. This program is open to all players, new or old, who are interested in having a blast with soccer. The teams will be entered in the NSSL with most games played at the Soccer Nova Scotia indoor facility in Halifax.
Under 18 – 2002, 2003 & 2004
Fees & Registration
$280 Register Online
$190 Register Online
- All Multi-Sport/Activity Programs include all of the practices of the full program but only half of the games
- Maximum of two (2) Multi-Sport Players per team
- 1 Optional Strength & Conditioning per week (Extra $99)
- Optional 1 Practice a week on Turf in addition to the Full Program or Multi-Sport /Activity Program. (Extra $160 Fee)
- Day/Time: TBD
- Team Practice: 1 team practice per week in Dartmouth / Cole Harbour / Eastern Passage Gym (TBD)
- Optional Skills Practice: 1 Skills per week on turf (15 & 18s. A’s and B’s will be invited. Mandatory for As, Optional for Bs)
- 1 Optional Strength & Conditioning per week (Extra $99 fee)
October 21 and runs through March 13 (19 weeks)
Break – December 20th– Jan 6th
Teams / Games
- 1-2 balanced teams depending on registration numbers.
- 1 game per week on the weekend.
Head coach of these programs will be an appropriately qualified volunteer.