Mini Program Team Lists
MINI PROGRAM TEAM LIST 2023
TO VIEW CLICK HERE.
Please note these teams are subject to change.
For any questions or concerns please reach out to your respective Mini Coordinator. Please note we will try to accommodate small changes but we can not guarantee them (there is a lot of moving parts involved in making over 100 Mini Teams). We appreciate your understanding and patience with us getting back to you.
If you have registered in the past 24 hours please give us 2 business days to place your child on a team.
Mini Coordinators Contact
Frequently Asked Questions
Why wasn’t my friend request accommodated?
- We did our best to accommodate all friend requests submitted before the final deadline of May 12th. Reasons why a friend request may not have been accommodated is because your requested friend was not signed up for the same day of the week as you, they were not registered for the same age group as you, they were not registered at the same field as you, we were not given their full name, or they weren’t registered with our program at the time lists were originally made.
Can I still make friend requests?
- Friend requests cannot be guaranteed at this time as it is past our friend request deadline and the lists have been made. Reach out to your Mini Coordinator if you have a special circumstance and they will let you know if it can be accommodated.
I registered for Girls or Boys team but was placed on a CO-ED team instead (or vice versa).
- Due to registration numbers we can not accommodate every type of team for every age group at every field. For example, sometimes only two boys register for a U8 boys team at a certain field. In these situations we have to combine teams together in order to have enough players. If you really want to be placed on a specific type of team please reach out to your Coordinator and they can see if they can fit you on a team at a different field.
I registered for U7 but was placed on U8 (or vice versa)
- Due to low registration numbers in our U7 and U8 age group some teams have combined together. Our U7 and U8 teams practice at the same time and follow the same curriculum.
Why doesn’t my child’s team have a coach?
- Some teams have not been assigned a coach because there is no parent or junior coach who has volunteered. If you would like to volunteer to coach your child’s team please contact me or your Field Coordinator. In the case no volunteer signs up a to coach a team, a UDFC staff member will be there to lead each practice.